Hi I'm Chad - K0KAD

Biographies about your moderator friends
K0KAD

Hi I'm Chad - K0KAD

Postby K0KAD » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I have had a passion for radio equipment since the first time I used my grandpa's Johnson Mobile CB in his pickup truck when I was about 7 or 8. Since then I have build high powered stations and used to shoot skip on the CB with a foul mouth and a bad attitude. Children change everything!!! I lost my interest along the way and ended up with a baby girl who is now almost 7, I wanted to be able to pursue my hobby without having to worry about what my daughter would hear coming over the air waves so I became a Ham. The idea of helping people and learning amongst folks whose primary purpose isnt to tell you what they did with the XYL under the sheets the night before was a perfect fit for me.

Since discovering Ham Radio I have sunk my efforts into IRLP and EchoLink and now hope to expand my knowledge of this wonderful world of VOIP and Ham coming together. My two favorite hobbies are now combined into an exciting and ever changing past time of mine.

Join us here on AllStarNode.com to share your enthusiasm of the Art of Ham Radio and VOIP! Hope to see you on the boards.

Chad Taylor - K0KAD
Chad Taylor - K0KAD

Return to “Moderator Bio's”