Warning Message Overload

Discussions about this interesting Xelatec product
N7JCT

Warning Message Overload

Postby N7JCT » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:37 pm

First the disclaimer that this XIPAR installation is on a Dell GX280 that repeatedly complained about losing eth0 during installation. Somehow, after repeated attempts, it did finally complete the installation. Networking does seem to be working fine currently so I don't think it's related to this problem. I mention it only in the interest of full disclosure. I'm experienced with Linux/Unix and have accomplished several ACID installations.

So I am unable to get this node to connect to any other node. And no other node is able to connect to it.

On the console I see many "NOTICE" and "WARNING" messages that all seem to have more to do with PBX functionality. Maybe as many as 100 or so of these messages scroll on the screen as asterisk starts. As an example:

Code: Select all

[Oct  6 15:07:07] WARNING[10474]: pbx.c:6476 ast_context_verify_includes: Context 'ext-did-catchall' tries to include nonexistent context 'ext-did-catchall-custom'

Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong to get so many errors?

I must also admit that FreePBX confuses me greatly and it seems to want to create/modify the asterisk files in a way that is all it's own. I would prefer to administer this server remotely via SSH. Is there a way to disable or remove FreePBX?

Return to “XIPAR Distribution”